It’s not complete to go to Singapore if you haven’t tried the Hainanese Chicken Rice. No need to go there, make yourself at home with this recipe, let’s!
Hainanese Chicken Rice is a favorite of Southeast Asians today.
Hainanese chicken rice is a must-try culinary when on vacation to Singapore. The menu that became the national dish of that tiny country is now increasingly popular. The cooking process is interesting and tastes that are appetizing are very liked by many people. This time, I want to try sharing an easy recipe for you to try at home.
The original version usually uses two types of chicken, even duck. Some use boiled chicken or poached chicken and some use roasted chicken. Depending on your taste, both have their uniqueness and it is not uncommon for people to order both on one plate. But for a duck, the most famous one is the roasted version. Combine it with savory Hainanese rice and a bowl of clear soup, so it’s a complete lunch.
500 g of rice
50 g garlic
30 g of ginger
4 g of sesame oil
10 g bok Choy
10 g oyster sauce
2 cut chicken thighs
50 g Chicken Broth
How to make
1. Wash the rice thoroughly, drain it.
2. Saute the chopped garlic and ginger with a little oil until fragrant.
3. Then add the garlic and ginger stir and mix in the rice, add enough water which has been seasoned with chicken broth and sesame oil.
4. Blend the pieces of chicken with oyster sauce and put it in a pan or rice cooker that will be used to cook rice.
5. Add the bok choy to the pan or rice cooker just before the rice is cooked.
This recipe please try and enjoy.