More vegetable recipes thanks to the presence of minestrone soup inspired by Italian culinary. Want to know how to make it? Come on, try the recipe below!
Let’s try cooking Minestrone Soup for today!
All countries in the world have their own vegetable soup recipe and this minestrone soup is the pride of Italian citizens. How to make it easy, it feels light but delicious and contains many healthy ingredients. This is a recipe that you should try at home to enliven your dinner table menu today!
This time, use canola oil or olive oil for a more authentic taste. Saute first with onions and various vegetables and tomato paste. Afterward, cook the vegetables with a savory broth that has been seasoned with Beef Broth and then add red beans, pasta, and potatoes. Cook until cooked and minestrone soup is ready to be served!
There are still many Western-style soup recipes from Cook What Today that you can try later. Enjoy cooking!
60 g onion, thinly sliced
60 g leek
60 g cabbage leaves
40 g celery
60 g turnip
60 g carrots
60 g potatoes
40 g of tomato paste
2 Beef Broth
2 tablespoon red beans, boiled
20 g spaghetti
2 turkey / beef bacon / chopped sausage
2 garlic cloves, chopped
10 g chopped parsley
3 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
How to make
1. Saute canola oil and onions until the onions are fragrant and somewhat transparent.
2. Add tomato paste, cabbage, celery, turnips, and carrots.
3. Boil water then adds Beef Broth to make soup broth.
4. Add stir-fried vegetables to the broth, then cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.
5. While waiting for the vegetables to cook, mix evenly with pestata.
6. After the vegetables are cooked or have been cooked for 15 minutes, add the pestata with red beans, spaghetti, and potatoes.
7. Add salt and pepper, then cook the soup over medium heat for 10 minutes.
This recipe please try and enjoy.